Seasonal Yoga for Yoga Teachers
12th of September - 13th of September 2017
Phone: 0151 284 0431
Seasonal Yoga flow is a style of dynamic Yoga practice which is designed to align you with the changing energies of nature and the seasons. A practice that improves physical strength and flexibility and brings balance and harmony to your life. The concept was created in 1995 by Julie Hanson and Sue Woodd as an antidote to the stress and anxiety of modern life. It combines Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and a modern understanding about body movement, Traditional Healing Arts combined with ideas about the changing nature of the seasons around us, and within.
This not to be missed opportunity, in a series of workshops, is an invaluable opportunity explore each season with Sue Woodd.
Each module is held in the relevant season where we consider
- The organs of the season and their meridian lines
- Asana & sequencing which will support wellbeing for these organs
- Energy of the season & the Koshas
- Lifestyle, home, diet & personal exploration of the season
- Associated pranayama, mudra, meditation & energy work
Brochure – Level 2 workshops